ADULTS DO POTTERY TOO!
Despite having lived in Singapore our entire lives, I bet not many of us even know that Singapore has a Dragon Kiln; and I’ m sure even more are befuddled by how it works! We all know what ceramics are, but how often can we amaze others with our intimate knowledge of pottery-making?
That’s why we’ve introduced a fun and educational way to learn about pottery-making. Welcome to our hands-on pottery session: Adults Do Pottery Too!
- Introduction to the Dragon Kiln and pottery
- Walk-through of the Dragon Kiln (if there is no firing taking place)
- Live demonstration of the potter’s wheel
- Introduction of the basic techniques of hand-building, followed by a live demonstration by professional instructors.
- Live demonstration of hand-building an art-piece
- Hands-on session
- Glazing session
- End of session – free & easy shopping!
Duration: 2 hours/ 3 hours (for additional potter’s wheel time)