Beside pottery talent in the Tan family, there’s archery talent too!
Pottery x Archery workshop is best suitable for children and adult – Birthday parties, team bonding, hen’s parties, anything you can think of!
Take a break to our pottery jungle – 1 stone that kills 5 stones ( Visit the dragon kiln, make something with clay, shoot some arrows, enjoy the nature and shop at our wholesale retails!) – Isn’t it worth a trip down?
Pottery x Archery
$95 +gst/Pax | Min. 10 pax Max 15 pax | 1 art work | 3 Hrs
Workshop package includes
1. Introduction of the Oldest surviving dragon kiln
- How it functions, how Tan family preserves the kiln, history and science behind it
- Tour in the belly of the dragon
2. Live demonstration on potter’s wheel by professional potter
3. Hands on and glazing session
- Introduction of pottery making
- Introduction of hand building techniques (Slab work, pinching, coiling, hollowing)
- Introduction of glazing with our special homemade colour stains
4. Archery Funshoot
- Exciting and fun shoot with real bow and arrows
- Prizes to be won!