1. Are we open during public holidays?
Yes, we are open everyday from 9am - 5pm, except during Chinese New Year. Last minute closures will be posted on our Facebook page.
2. Is there any admission fee?
Individual: No admission fee Group (more than 15 pax): Inquire via email
3. How often do you fire your dragon kiln? Is it open to the public?
It depends, but we fire it at least 3 - 4 times a year. Firings that are open to the public will be posted on our Facebook page.
4. Can I fire my artwork in the dragon kiln?
Of course! All who are interested in firing their artwork are certainly welcome to join us in our firings. Do drop us an email about your ceramics background and we’ll see how we can best work together.
5. Do you have products that are locally made?
Yes, our products that have been fired in the Dragon Kiln are placed on sale at the on-site retail area.
6. Do you provide electric firing services?
Yes; please drop us an email and we will provide you with the costing list.
7. Can my children use the potter’s wheel when we visit your place?
Yes and no. We understand that while the potter’s wheel may be enticing to many, we strongly discourage unsupervised children’s use for safety reasons. To take up workshop, do check out our Facebook page for schedule. Our instructors will be on hand to assist and guide them.
8. My children can’t wait to make their own pottery! How do I register?
Weekend workshops are conducted monthly; schedules and updates are posted on this website and our Facebook page.
9. Do you conduct corporate team bonding sessions?
Yes, we do! Drop us an email for prices.
10. How many people can you cater for in your workshop?
We have 3 studios and 1 potter’s wheel studio for a maximum of 120 pax per session.
11. What are the hotels nearby?
Check with HotelsCombined